Saturday, February 2, 2008

Obama Still Just Misses the Boat

I haven't been here for a while - busy with my other life and then mourning the loss of John Edwards to the campaign.

So, I'm going to have to choose between Obama and Clinton. What a mess! Neither of them gives a damn about the things that are most important to me, but Obama really likes rubbing my nose in it.

An example: his latest ad for his health care plan. As you can see, he not only misrepresents what has to happen if his plan is to become law, but then he brings back Harry and Louise.

Why? Does he now think that progressives have no where to go? Are we the new African American voters? You can't vote for Republicans because they don't want you to live, but Obama (and much of the Democratic Party leadership) doesn't want to respect you.

Holding my nose, closing my eyes - but I'll be damned if I'll bite my lips!

Ugh!

No comments: